South Alabama Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rtr6

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Received an email this morning from Dr.Fell and Dr. Gubler saying I had been accepted to South Alabama! Has anyone else heard anything from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm waiting for a letter, i'm so nervous! Hopefully it comes tomorrow!

I'm waiting for a letter, i'm so nervous! Hopefully it comes tomorrow!
I know it is nerve racking, a few of my friends that interviewed are still waiting. Hopefully everyone will here good news.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know it is nerve racking, a few of my friends that interviewed are still waiting. Hopefully everyone will here good news.
So are you going to accept? :)

Hey! I got accepted into South Alabama, as well. I found out Thursday. I'm still anxiously waiting for UAB, though! Congrats to you! Is South your top pick?

I'm waiting to hear from UAB. If I don't here anything by next week I'm going to accept South's offer and send my deposit in. If I do get into UAB after next week, I will have to make the decision of forfeting the deposit and going to UAB or sticking with South. I really liked both schools. UAB was my top choice, but South was a close second. So I would be good with either school. Are you in-state hopefloats?

Yea, I'm in the same boat. UAB is my top choice but after visiting South I was very impressed. I feel like I would be happy at both it's just a difference in location- I would like the city better right now. I am in state! War Eagle.. :) I'm assuming you are too? But, yes, I think I will probably have to put down the deposit still knowing UAB would be my top if I got in. I had to do that with another school because I got accepted in December. It was private too, so it wasn't a pretty number to have to put down. But, I just had to make sure I had somewhere!

Yea, I'm in the same boat. UAB is my top choice but after visiting South I was very impressed. I feel like I would be happy at both it's just a difference in location- I would like the city better right now. I am in state! War Eagle.. :) I'm assuming you are too? But, yes, I think I will probably have to put down the deposit still knowing UAB would be my top if I got in. I had to do that with another school because I got accepted in December. It was private too, so it wasn't a pretty number to have to put down. But, I just had to make sure I had somewhere!
Yeah I am in state, Roll Tide lol. When did you interview at UAB?

I interviewed at UAB on January 27th, so I've been waiting a while. Haha. What about you?

I interviewed at UAB on January 27th, so I've been waiting a while. Haha. What about you?
I interviewed on the 27th also. I was in the 1 oclock group. I think that was the third group to be interviewed. My friend had an interview that following Monday and UAB told them they would hear late March, early April. You know they told us late February, early March. Im looking to hear something this week so we will see.

Just got the call from UAB that I am in. I am about 95% sure I am accepting the position there so if anyone is waiting to hear from South then another spot is coming open.