South Carolina Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ultm8frisbee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone with any info on this program. Not much on scutwork, frieda, or their website. Any input is appreciated.

P.S. I hate the Denver Broncos

Members don't see this ad.

ultm8frisbee said:
Anyone with any info on this program. Not much on scutwork, frieda, or their website. Any input is appreciated.

P.S. I hate the Denver Broncos

that was uncalled for.

why you hatin on my donkeys! i'm not as big a denver fan as i was when i was a kid - but them is fightin words to a colorado kid! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hockeyguy said:
why you hatin on my donkeys! i'm not as big a denver fan as i was when i was a kid - but them is fightin words to a colorado kid! :laugh:

Well I'm a Colorado import and I have a hard time pulling for the "donkeys" as well. I'm stuck on those poor bastards the SAINTS. Talk about frustrating.

Nah, you both got it wrong. It's all about dem FALCONS!!! :smuggrin:

Noyac said:
Well I'm a Colorado import and I have a hard time pulling for the "donkeys" as well. I'm stuck on those poor bastards the SAINTS. Talk about frustrating.

Noyac Thibideaux...I've figured out your real name!!!

I like the Miami teams (Hurricanes/Dolphins) being an alumni and all that...but I'm married to an I'm-irrationally-tied-to-new orleans chick. So I'm pretty much tied to New Orleans.
A buddy of mine from high school played for the Saints when I was a resident at Tulane (Robert Goff, better known as Pig Goff, DL, circa 1992-1995). After his tenure there he played for the Tampa Bay Storm in the arena league for a few years. I always had Saints tickets when Pig was playing, so I grew fond of them.
Anyway, I feel the Saints frustration. Hope they can pull something off this year.

bump, some S. Carolina info would be appreciated.

p.s. I hate the Oakland Raiders