South College 2016-2017 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jennhaggs13

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all - I have seen a few forums about South College. I was just wondering if anyone has gone through their interview process?? It is a different format than anything I have ever experienced and was just wondering if they have any curve ball questions... or if it was weird essentially talking to yourself.

I have spoken to three of the professors that teach at that school and they are rockstar physical therapists and some of the best educators out there. So I am very much looking forward to submitting my interview to them, was just looking into any insights.

Thank you!
 
Questions are pretty typical PT interview questions. And it's not really weird just remember to look at the camera and not your face on the screen lol