South College Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beckywiththegoodhair

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Has anyone finished their interview with South College yet? If you have, can you let me know what to expect? How long you're given for each question/how long the interview is? I just need to know how long I need to kick out my family for. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!
 
I interviewed (and got accepted to) with South a few months ago - the process was fairly quick (maybe half a day) - I think the Tour took the most amount of time..

My only advice is make sure you go to the right campus!