Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I recently applied to South College for their DPT program. I received an email for an interview and would like some information and feedback on how the interview process is and what types of questions are given, since it it a different way of interviewing. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am curious to know if there are any current students that can provide some feedback on how the curriculum is structured and what they think of the program.
Best regards.
I recently applied to South College for their DPT program. I received an email for an interview and would like some information and feedback on how the interview process is and what types of questions are given, since it it a different way of interviewing. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am curious to know if there are any current students that can provide some feedback on how the curriculum is structured and what they think of the program.
Best regards.