South College

Started by dpt2k16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I talked to a few people in the program and they seem to really like it. Besides when you apply to about 15 places and have been denied from all but 2 so far, I don't have much of a choice. Lol
 
I talked to a few people in the program and they seem to really like it. Besides when you apply to about 15 places and have been denied from all but 2 so far, I don't have much of a choice. Lol
When did u apply? When did you get an interview? Are you wait listed? These would be good indicators