SOUTH FLORIDA ER DOs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lauviah84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I live in South FL just wondering if anyone knows of any good ER DOs in the area that I may get in touch with to shadow, talk to etc..
thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

Lauviah84 said:
Hey guys,
I live in South FL just wondering if anyone knows of any good ER DOs in the area that I may get in touch with to shadow, talk to etc..
thanx!

Theres a guy in the er forums from tampa. His username is quinnnsu i think.

Lauviah84 said:
Hey guys,
thanx!
We must be neighbors--I'm in 33324 as well. You may want to check with the Clinical Medicine department at NOVA. It would probably be a good place to start. If not there, I would talk to some of the doctors @ the Nova clinic. They have all kinds of connections. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
kaikai128 said:
We must be neighbors--I'm in 33324 as well. You may want to check with the Clinical Medicine department at NOVA. It would probably be a good place to start. If not there, I would talk to some of the doctors @ the Nova clinic. They have all kinds of connections. Good luck.

There are plenty of D.O.'s in ER's throughout south Florida. Maybe to start, get in touch with David Lang, D.O. at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach (he heads up the EM residency program there).

Lauviah84 said:
Hey guys,
thanx!

The only ER Residency in South Florida is in Mount sinai. ALL the ER doc's there are DO's because of the residency. Just call, or better yet go to the Mount Sinai ER and Shadow a doc there. That would be the BEST experience.

NSU-Neuro :)