south u interview friday 3/28

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iMustBeAPharmD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interviewing at South U this friday. Is anyone else coming from out of town? I'm traveling from Chicago. I won't even get to GA until 5:30 am.... I'm trying to figure out if I should pay $78 to shower in a hotel for like 3 hours.

I'm not too fond of traveling by myself to places where I don't know anyone. Anyone want to meet up for lunch or something after the interview? Maybe a nice Savannah native would be kind enough to show me around town for a few hours...😀🙂