South University Interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD2012

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have an interview with South University on the 30th of March. Anybody have any suggestions who have been interviewed there before? Anybody else interviewing this time around at South? I also want to let everyone know not to give up! I honestly thought I would never even get an interview with my grades and PCAT... I have roughly a 3.2 GPA and a highest score of 63 on the PCAT!!! Although I certainly have not been accepted yet, I at least got an interview, and that is a great start! For all of you worried about getting in, don't worry, keep trying and you'll get in eventually. I don't believe grades and a good PCAT score are necessarily the strongest points a student has to have. It also takes experience, and determination. Just thought I'd share! Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at South in November, and I filled out the "Interview Feedback" section on this site. I'd just recommend reading those. All of the interviewers were really nice, and I shouldn't have been as nervous as I was! (In my defense, it was my first pharmacy school interview!) Just try to be yourself, it's really not bad at all. Good luck!

Just be prepare to write an essay about why you want to go to South. Everyone was nice...dont let the interviewers intimidate you eventhough mine did..lolz...its a quick interview and the school is very nice

Sounds like it won't be too bad. I enjoy talking to people, so this shouldn't be bad. I just wanted to know what kind of questions they asked so I wouldn't draw a total blank when I was there! lol The interview feedback form helped me out a lot too. Thanks for your responses.