South University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmgurl85

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all:) I just received word that I have an interview at South on Feb.22nd. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same interview day. Also, those who have interviewed there, any advice? Thanks in advance:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all:) I just received word that I have an interview at South on Feb.22nd. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same interview day. Also, those who have interviewed there, any advice? Thanks in advance:)
They offered me that date but I postponed mine until march 7. I have BIochem exam that day. Can't drive back and forth from savannah during the same day.

Be prepared to write an essay during your time there. They will give you time prior to the interview, between interviews and after the interview is over so don't worry about a time limit.

Don't forget to take a photo of yourself to the interview. It will help them put your face with your application.

Make sure you why you are applying to South. They will ask you during your interview so know what you are going to say.

Finally, be yourself and ask your tour guides lots of questions. They are looking for people that will best fit their school and that you will best fit them. So make sure that you know everything that you want to about the school and the best people to tell your everything are the students that go there.

Members don't see this ad :)
the interview process is very chill back of course you want to make your impression but just be yourself and "relax" there will be two interviews each one about 15-20 minutes by 1 professor each session. Next depending on what group you are in you might have your tour of the facility if you have not ready done it. South University was my first pharm interview ever and it went good so GOOD LUCK and hope to see you in the summer!

Hi, I just recently found out that I have been invited to an interview at South on March 26. Does anyone know how the setup of the interview is going to be? Can you find out which professors are going to interview you before the interview? Any additional suggestions? I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

Hi, I just recently found out that I have been invited to an interview at South on March 26. Does anyone know how the setup of the interview is going to be? Can you find out which professors are going to interview you before the interview? Any additional suggestions? I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

With which campus are you interviewing? I just interviewed (and was accepted) this past Friday at the Columbia, SC campus. It began with an hour orientation of the faculty and information about the school. We were then split into 3 groups and had 2 separate 1-on-1 interviews with different professors. They each lasted about 20 minutes and were VERY laid back. You won't know which professors you're getting until the day of the interview. When you weren't being interviewed, you had time to write your short one page essay on a topic. Most of the forums on here give you a VERY good idea of what the topic may be as well as questions that you may receive. Email me if ya wanna discuss anything else in detail. Best of luck!

i just found out that i have been invited to an interview with south university in Savannah on November 5th, 2010 at 830am. I'm from new jersey. would anyone be interested in picking me up at the airport? I'm willing to negotiate the price. if PM me if anyone is interested in providing me transportation after i reach savannah

I'm gonna apply to south in august, any advice here?

hey u knw the topics on the essay and the type of questions they ask if u dn't mind me asking