South University question

Started by Ephany
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ephany

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else who hasn't interviewed at South get an email this weekend addressed to students/future students? I'm wondering if it was a general email to everyone who's applied for fall or something more. I haven't heard anything from them since my application was deemed complete so I find it odd they'd email me on the weekend when I haven't been contacted for an interview yet. Thanks!
 
I didn't get this email and I was accepted on 3/18th, so I think its most likely a thank you for applying, but you didn't get in email.
 
Did anyone else who hasn't interviewed at South get an email this weekend addressed to students/future students? I'm wondering if it was a general email to everyone who's applied for fall or something more. I haven't heard anything from them since my application was deemed complete so I find it odd they'd email me on the weekend when I haven't been contacted for an interview yet. Thanks!

I got this e-mail as well. I was offered an interview, which I declined. Maybe you should contact them about your status, Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got this e-mail as well. I was offered an interview, which I declined. Maybe you should contact them about your status, Good Luck!

I think I'll call them in the morning; it's just weird because it's not addressed to me in particular and it's titled 'Weekly Message from Dean of Student Affairs'. I'd like to think if I was being rejected, they'd at least send me an email with my name in it KWIM?
 
I think I'll call them in the morning; it's just weird because it's not addressed to me in particular and it's titled 'Weekly Message from Dean of Student Affairs'. I'd like to think if I was being rejected, they'd at least send me an email with my name in it KWIM?
If I remeber correctly, the e-mail wasn't specifically concerning the school of pharmacy, was it? So I don't think it had anything to do with your standing with the SOP.
 
I got the same email and I withdrew my application 3 weeks ago. It was a weekly message from the dean of student affairs.

Odd