• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

South Waiting List

Queen86

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2008
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
    So how many of you are out there and are on Souths waiting list? Anybody get off and when? Anybody accepted but turning it down soon? Or anybody have any better information about the waiting list....i.e.-how many of us are on it? This is stressful so maybe it willl be a way to make us all feel a little better:) I keep telling myself almost everyone came off last year!

anb

Accepted Pharmacy Student
    10+ Year Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    1. Pre-Pharmacy
      I am still on there.. havent heard anything besides the letter last week.. I am wondering if we will hear more now that UGA sent out info on acceptance.

pharmgurl85

Accepted Pharmacy Student
      10+ Year Member
      May 24, 2007
      1. Pre-Pharmacy
        I am in the same boat. I got my alternate letter from South also. Yeah, UGA just started sending acceptances and I have seen quite a few say that they were going to decline their acceptances to South. Hopefully, we hear from them soon:)

About the Ads

CantW8

10+ Year Member
        Dec 30, 2007
        1. Pre-Pharmacy
          I just got a call from South yesterday saying I was accepted, but I have yet to fulfill the literature requirement..I've already been accepted to Nova so I'm not sure if I'm going to accept the acceptance..

ladifantasy

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Nov 2, 2006
          1. Pharmacy Student
            I'm on the waiting list too. I got deferred after my interview back in Nov. Then just a couple of weeks ago, I received a letter saying that I'm on their waiting list now. I have a feeling that many applicants are on the list as well. I don't think that I will get pulled off of the waiting list since my stats are on the lower end. I guess there isn't much that we can do now except to wait.

esrodems

10+ Year Member
            7+ Year Member
            Dec 21, 2007
            Baltimore, MD
            1. Pharmacist
              Class starts on June 16th and orientation is the 12th and 13th of June all day. I know of a few people that are getting pulled off the waiting list now. Also the dean sent a letter to all of us who were previously accepted asking us to respond ASAP if we have accepted offers at other schools and will not be attending South. We received this e mail last night so I'm sure a few more spots will open up. Hope this helps!

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.