Southern California- Spacious, Beautiful 1BR+1Bath

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iceland

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
$1000 Spacious, Beautiful 1BR+1Bath in a 2Bedroom/2Bath Apartment (West Hollywood/Hollywood)

Roommate wanted for spacious, light, airy, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in the lovely Chateau Apartments (right off of Sunset Blvd, across the street from Bossa Nova)

3rd floor unit with great views of the Hollywood Hills, large living room, large kitchen, large bedroom and bathroom. Tandem parking included in gated underground parking garage. Your room can be furnished or unfurnished but the living room and kitchen are fully furnished and well-decorated. The apartment building is located on a wide, beautiful street lined with palm trees.

I am a 32-year old female physician (MD). I am seeking a responsible, similarly well-placed professional (male or female) who is considerate and mindful of others. Not a party apartment, no drugs, etc. No pets please. Move-in date would be August or September for a 1-year lease.

I would be happy to show the apartment this week in the evenings (after 6 PM). Please e-mail with a little information about yourself and to set up a time. I look forward to meeting you!

Members don't see this ad.