Southern Indiana Study partner...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biocmp

I'm a computer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Just checking to see if there is anyone in southern Indiana that would like to begin studying for the DAT? I will start over break, re-learning organic chemistry. I won't schedule my test until the end of July/beginning of August.

If someone up to Indy will be studying through the summer, I would be willing to come up on weekends to run practice tests with someone. It's easier to do something like that when I have somebody holding me accountable...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
Just checking to see if there is anyone in southern Indiana that would like to begin studying for the DAT?

Not sure how far south you are, but I can tell you that there are DAT study materials in the IU southeast Library. I know because I donated some of them! They are in the reference materials area of the new liibrary.

bumpity bump... i am still letting this be known that there is at least 2-3 people that will be studying for the DAT/MCAT through this summer starting at the end of spring semester (roughly first week of may)... reply if anyone here is game

i plan on taking the exam in august. i dunno how far south you live but i live in east indy. i do research at wishard hospital near iupui if that helps. pm me if youre interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking the MCATS in August 2007. I live in southern indianapolis...either of you close to franklin township?

I live south of Dayton, Oh between DYT/CINY but I guess that would be too far depending on where u are in Indiana