Southwest Baptist University Waitlist

Started by JHE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JHE

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm waitlist at SBU. I'm in the range of 10-30 and worried about the number. Am I actually have a chance to get into the SBU?
 
Last edited:
I still seem to be waitlisted at SBU. Anyone else waitlisted?

Also, has anyone been accepted to the program off the waitlist? If so, what number were you ranked when the first decision was made?
 
I still seem to be waitlisted at SBU. Anyone else waitlisted?

Also, has anyone been accepted to the program off the waitlist? If so, what number were you ranked when the first decision was made?
Did you ever get in?