Southwest Baptist University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arvest25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Jbizzle, did SBU contact you by phone, email, or letter about your acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

I got it by certified mail. Made me sign for it.

Have you decided if you'll accept an offer to SBU? I got accepted too, but don't know too much about the school or area to decide if I want to go there yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
What were your stats jms4k3? I'm waiting to hear from them in March! That is when they are going to review my app!

School: University of Missouri-Columbia
Overall GPA: 3.45
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3
Observation Hours: 700+ (only from working in a clinic as a tech)
GRE: Verbal: 420 Quantitative: 730 Analytical: 4.5
Haven't had much luck with schools, interviewed at A.T. Stills and Rockhurst (waiting list)
Denied to U of I Chicago, Northern Arizona, and Mizzou :(
Havent heard back from Missouri State or A.T. Stills
Accepted: SBU

My deposit was due on January 31st and decided not to submit it. I asked for a curiculum sample and the course descriptors and decided their curiculum wasn't for me. PM me your email address and I will email the curiculum and descriptors if you want them. Oh, and SWB's customer service is great, they are very nice.

Im on the waiting list for SWBU and they just informed me I'm #63 on the list. But gave me the option of re-taking the GRE to move up on the waiting list. Do you guys think this is worth re-taking the GRE.

My motto for this cycle was "whatever it takes" so that I don't regret not doing everything I could to get into PT school. So I think you should retake it. but what was your GRE score?

Markitta, You should retake it. Study hard for it and you will move up the list in no time.

@ stephilosophy what # are you on the waiting list

@jbizzle thanx for that advice

@arvest25 overall: 2.86 PT pre-req: 3.03

I got a letter from Southwest Baptist University but only to say that my application is complete and that they are processing it

I added them to my designation on 1/13/13. I E-submitted my PTCAS application back in late September. I got the letter today.

Last edited: