-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Southwest Baptist University
Started by arvest25
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
School: University of Missouri-Columbia
Overall GPA: 3.45
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3
Observation Hours: 700+ (only from working in a clinic as a tech)
GRE: Verbal: 420 Quantitative: 730 Analytical: 4.5
Haven't had much luck with schools, interviewed at A.T. Stills and Rockhurst (waiting list)
Denied to U of I Chicago, Northern Arizona, and Mizzou 🙁
Havent heard back from Missouri State or A.T. Stills
Accepted: SBU
Overall GPA: 3.45
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3
Observation Hours: 700+ (only from working in a clinic as a tech)
GRE: Verbal: 420 Quantitative: 730 Analytical: 4.5
Haven't had much luck with schools, interviewed at A.T. Stills and Rockhurst (waiting list)
Denied to U of I Chicago, Northern Arizona, and Mizzou 🙁
Havent heard back from Missouri State or A.T. Stills
Accepted: SBU
My deposit was due on January 31st and decided not to submit it. I asked for a curiculum sample and the course descriptors and decided their curiculum wasn't for me. PM me your email address and I will email the curiculum and descriptors if you want them. Oh, and SWB's customer service is great, they are very nice.
Im on the waiting list for SWBU and they just informed me I'm #63 on the list. But gave me the option of re-taking the GRE to move up on the waiting list. Do you guys think this is worth re-taking the GRE.
860 😕
860 😕
What are your stats?
wait List too
@ stephilosophy what # are you on the waiting list
@jbizzle thanx for that advice
@arvest25 overall: 2.86 PT pre-req: 3.03
@jbizzle thanx for that advice
@arvest25 overall: 2.86 PT pre-req: 3.03
Anyone on the waiting list for SBU?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
I got a letter from Southwest Baptist University but only to say that my application is complete and that they are processing it
.
Last edited:
I added them to my designation on 1/13/13. I E-submitted my PTCAS application back in late September. I got the letter today.
Last edited: