Southwest baptist university

Started by wjs010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wjs010

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a search and haven't found a recent thread on this. I applied there probably way too late but emailed them and was told they still hadn't filled the class. Anyone know when they will be finalizing this? I need to know quick because it's this school and one other rejection and it's back to freshman pre reqs for this guy . If I get around 70 responses of people saying they got accepted then I know I'm screwed lol


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep
 
I did a search and haven't found a recent thread on this. I applied there probably way too late but emailed them and was told they still hadn't filled the class. Anyone know when they will be finalizing this? I need to know quick because it's this school and one other rejection and it's back to freshman pre reqs for this guy . If I get around 70 responses of people saying they got accepted then I know I'm screwed lol


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep

This is likely to keep going on until June or as late as July.... you can even be called off the wait-list until August when school is about to start.
 
Well, I don't know if this is indicative of anything, because not everyone uses Facebook, but their facebook DPT 2015 group only has like 30 or so members in it. The class size is 80.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well that's something new. I thought there were 80 for the dpt class each cohort. Fascinating how each new piece of information is disappointment lol


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep
 
How is that disappointing?.... There are 80 spots to be filled and so far the Facebook group is showing about 30 or so members... meaning there are more spots to be filled.
 
Oh sorry. I thought you meant there were only 30 spots total for the dpt, meaning the other spots were for the high school and undergrad committed people. Well that's awesome lol no disappointment there


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep
 
Ps can you link me that fb page?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep
 
Ps can you link me that fb page?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep
Don't take this wrong way, but no, sorry 😳. It's not my place to be inviting people, as I don't have any idea how they would feel about that since they went through the trouble to make it private.
 
Oh I didn't know it was private. Guess that's why I couldn't find it. No prob hope I get in then I'll see it


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep