Step II Sp for CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

curiousmind8

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I plan on taking CK in few months. I'm currently going over UW qbank, MTB 2 and 3, CMS. If anyone is interested in discussing CK questions or want an SP if you are studying alone just to keep up with then please pm me.

Good luck!
 
Hi, I plan on taking CK in few months. I'm currently going over UW qbank, MTB 2 and 3, CMS. If anyone is interested in discussing CK questions or want an SP if you are studying alone just to keep up with then please pm me.

Good luck!

I'm interested in being your study partner but can't PM you (your profile is private). I will be taking step 2ck towards the end of March. PM me if you're still interested.