Step II SP for Step 2 CK

Started by otterpop7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

otterpop7

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ,

I am planning on taking Step 2 CK in beginning of Nov or late Nov.
I would like a dedicated SP to go over UWORLD blocks and practice exams.
I am on East Coast Time (working during the day so would hope to meet in the evening, available for a couple hours /night 5 PM - 10PM and weekends anytime.

I use Sketchy and UWORLD as my main sources for studying. Hoping to get >65-70th percentile on exam.
Message for more details, we can Skype or Zoom!

Thanks!
 
Hi,

I would love to be your Study partner for Step 2 CK. I am taking my qualifying exam through my school in late October and hoping to take Step 2 CK in November as well. Those hours work really well for me too.

Please let me know when we can talk to get started!