Spanish-speaking PMHNP with experience seeking temporary position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roastedcapers

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am a NURSE Corps scholar psychiatric nurse practitioner and in need of a 6 month temporary full time position. I am licensed in OR, WA, and CA, but am willing to get licensed in other states, must start job within 70 days from today. I am Spanish speaking and have training in trauma informed care (EMDR therapy). I am comfortable working with ages 16+ and am licensed for the whole lifespan.

I must work at a site with a HPSA score of at least 15 -- no worries if you don't know if your site has that, I can check.

Please DM me to discuss. Thank you!

-roastedcapers