Speciality Pharmacy $49-50/hr

Started by Rxcoffee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rxcoffee

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just interviewed for a position with 3 letter red .. can’t believe the rate offered !!! With 10 years of experience!
Is this real ?!? Are speciality positions paid that low?!?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just interviewed for a position with 3 letter red .. can’t believe the rate offered !!! With 10 years of experience!
Is this real ?!? Are speciality positions paid that low?!?

Are you sure about this? CVS traditionally does not give salary specifics until an offer is officially made. I know first hand the LTC and infusion divisions are starting RPh's at mid to high 50's. Why would speciality be so much lower? It doesn't make sense, unless you are in an extremely saturated area, I suppose.
 
Are you sure about this? CVS traditionally does not give salary specifics until an offer is officially made. I know first hand the LTC and infusion divisions are starting RPh's at mid to high 50's. Why would speciality be so much lower? It doesn't make sense, unless you are in an extremely saturated area, I suppose.

Which if this job is in metro-Chicago, then yes, extremely saturated.