Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
In learning more about medical specialties, I am curious to find out which offer regular/shorter hours in order to maintain a lifestyle that is conducive to family. Does anyone here recommend certain specialties (aside from dermatology) that would allow me to juggle both?
Caveat: I am very passionate about medicine and would not consider another career; only, it is very important for me to have a fulfilling life outside of medicine. So, please...no rude comments about my wanting to take the easy road.
Thanks.
In learning more about medical specialties, I am curious to find out which offer regular/shorter hours in order to maintain a lifestyle that is conducive to family. Does anyone here recommend certain specialties (aside from dermatology) that would allow me to juggle both?
Caveat: I am very passionate about medicine and would not consider another career; only, it is very important for me to have a fulfilling life outside of medicine. So, please...no rude comments about my wanting to take the easy road.
Thanks.
Come on man, they work real hard, and now interventional radiologists are taking all their business. I dont' know who you heard this from, but ones Ive seen they look dog tired and work pretty crazy hours like 80-90 hrs / week.