Specific Class Question....Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolj0189

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am interested in taking intro to pharmacology next fall and it is only offered online. I was wondering if pharmacology is a science elective pre-dental students take, is it calculated into your science GPA, and would it look bad if it's online?(they only offer it online) Also, I would be taking an intro to pharmacology class because that's the only one offered at my university aside from pharmacology II and pharmacology for nurse practices. Thanks so much for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am interested in taking intro to pharmacology next fall and it is only offered online. I was wondering if pharmacology is a science elective pre-dental students take, is it calculated into your science GPA, and would it look bad if it's online?(they only offer it online) Also, I would be taking an intro to pharmacology class because that's the only one offered at my university aside from pharmacology II and pharmacology for nurse practices. Thanks so much for the help!

Pharmacology would be a great pre-dental pre-req to take, it is elective and it would count towards your science gpa. I dont think a school would even know it was online because on your transcript it just shows as the class number, its not like it has an asterisk next to it that says online course. I would take it if I were you but I dont know about science courses online, I cant imagine that being too much fun!