specific PCAT outline

Started by webbjj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The content contained in the PCAT registration booklet is pretty vague. However, the Barron's and Peterson's PCAT review books have content outlines for Biology and Chemistry that I found very helpful. Basically, I went through the outlines in each of these books and reviewed the topics from my Bio and Chem textbooks, and took notes on things I felt I needed to review more than once. The result? A 99 on the Bio section and a 95 on the chem. Don't sweat it too much. Get some review books, review a little, and do some practice tests. Good luck.

PS: Make sure you know human biology for the bio section--organs, tissues, systems, etc and their components and functions.