Specific Questions Chem II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PicardEngage

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wondering a few things as I study for the PCAT which takes place this Saturday.

I had to sign up for the PCAT late so I've only had about a week to prepare. What do you suggest I study so that I cover the topics that I will MOST LIKELY find on the PCAT.

A few more specific questions:

Chemistry -

What type of Calculations will I need to be able to do? Am I better of skipping all calculation problems until I've answered every conceptual problem first?

How in depth does the PCAT cover the topics of reaction rates,solubility, acid/base, redox, and organic? I believe I am strong in organic but only want to review organic if I stand a good chance of facing many organic questions on the PCAT.

Also, how in depth does the calculus get? What topics in quantitative analysis should I make a priority?

Being so strapped for study time I am hoping I can get some feedback from those that have actually taken the PCAT so I can develop a very efficient study program for the time I have left.

Members don't see this ad.