Specific Questions Chem II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PicardEngage

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering a few things as I study for the PCAT which takes place this Saturday.

I had to sign up for the PCAT late so I've only had about a week to prepare. What do you suggest I study so that I cover the topics that I will MOST LIKELY find on the PCAT.

A few more specific questions:

Chemistry -

What type of Calculations will I need to be able to do? Am I better of skipping all calculation problems until I've answered every conceptual problem first?

How in depth does the PCAT cover the topics of reaction rates,solubility, acid/base, redox, and organic? I believe I am strong in organic but only want to review organic if I stand a good chance of facing many organic questions on the PCAT.

Also, how in depth does the calculus get? What topics in quantitative analysis should I make a priority?

Being so strapped for study time I am hoping I can get some feedback from those that have actually taken the PCAT so I can develop a very efficient study program for the time I have left.