Speed WW again

Started by Lissarae06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rules:
1)Nights are 15 minutes.
a) wolves: 2 wolves. The first PM I receive from a wolf is the one I go with. Any PMs after that are ignored.
b) seer: 1 seer. Must tell me who they are investigating in 10 minutes.
c) angel: 1 angel. Can protect 1 person a round. Must receive who they are protecting in 10 minutes, otherwise they protect the same person as previous night.

2) Days are a maximum of 45 minutes, usually much less. Once a plurality is reached in a vote, voting is over.

3) Mayor: can veto once. Must be done within 5 minutes of vote ending. Should always say veto or no veto, so I can proceed with game ASAP.

4)NO PMs for anyone (except for night activities) That takes too much time, have something to say, say it on the thread. Except wolves- they can PM

5)There will be breaks for moderators life as necessary.

6) No elaborate write-ups. This is a no-frills game. And nothing is going on behind the scenes to be explained.

If you did not receive a PM from me, you are a villager.

Day 1 starts now. Vote for a mayor.

Player list:
1. Dwindlin
2. KP
3. Samoa
4. devyn
5. Lupin
6. PP
7. Escalla
8. nyanko
9. DVMD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awe, Escalla! You're still mad at me for ghostbusters? 🙁

No, I just feel bad that Dwin protected me when I was a wolf last game because I voted for him.

Don't worry. You're still awesome. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad