Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i dont like speed games apparently hahaha. too fast. and i went back for 2 minutes to point out people who voted and then were absent and when i posted i was being lynched in a 3 way tie
My favorite WW game I've ever read was a speed game, so I'm pro speed games. Also I get bored towards end game during regular games

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I definitely want to play the next one! This was fun to read lol

My favorite WW game I've ever read was a speed game, so I'm pro speed games. Also I get bored towards end game during regular games
I don't get bored in end game, I get frustrated and feel dumb if I'm a villager (and then spend way too much time rereading), or I start panicking if I'm a wolf :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
also, @SARdoghandler , I think you did well with your defense at the end. Was one of the reasons I switched to nessy that lynch. Almost wish you had come on board to tie it up so we could have gotten a wolf at the same time. :)

Hahaha. Thanks, that makes me feel better! I considered tying it up, but didn't want to accidentally take out 2 villagers. Then also by the time I considered it there were too many people on me for me to have tied it up (I thought, anyway. I may be confused haha)

Reactions: 1 user
Possibly tomorrow? I have to be asleep early tn unfortunately

If you do end up doing another one, can I potentially pseudo-behbeh mod? (i.e. just creep on the actual mods?) I have to get a bunch of homework done tonight, but I'd be interested to see things from the other side, particularly in a game that seems pretty manageable from a size perspective.

The Speed WW Game was entertaining even though it felt as if a tsunami of activity, accusations, postings, day actions and night actions were occurring simultaneously. I mean it: a freaking tidal wave ... a frenzied cyclone ... a big ol' hurricane of non-stop posts and whatever! WTF!

I was having trouble remembering who was saying what, or who posted what, because everything was happening so quickly and blurred together! Ugh!

I have a lot to learn about these bloody WW games ... but I hope to get better ... well, at least that's my hope.

Good luck to everyone in the next Speed game. I wish you well! :)

Reactions: 1 users
i dont like speed games apparently hahaha. too fast. and i went back for 2 minutes to point out people who voted and then were absent and when i posted i was being lynched in a 3 way tie
@SkiOtter so many players jumped to lynch you and you never had a chance to defend yourself. We were scrambling. I agree: it was freaking fast ... REALLY fast! I could barely keep up with anything, including any wolf chat or the main thread. Sheesh!

The Speed WW Game was entertaining even though it felt as if a tsunami of activity, accusations, postings, day actions and night actions were occurring simultaneously. I mean it: a freaking tidal wave ... a frenzied cyclone ... a big ol' hurricane of non-stop posts and whatever! WTF!

I was having trouble remembering who was saying what, or who posted what, because everything was happening so quickly and blurred together! Ugh!

I have a lot to learn about these bloody WW games ... but I hope to get better ... well, at least that's my hope.

Good luck to everyone in the next Speed game. I wish you well! :)

Hey you were the last wolf alive! I call that a good job!

If someone ends up running another speed game Friday+ can someone tag me? I would love to try out a speed game after my finals :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey you were the last wolf alive! I call that a good job!
@Coopah I'm gonna be watching you in the future ... you and your sneaky "seering" skills! ;)

From now on ...

owl1.jpg

I may or may not have spent ~6+ hours this week on game development for a game that's not going to run until the summer, just because I didn't know what else to do with myself and homework wasn't an appealing alternative

Reactions: 5 users
I'll run something if STL can't this evening. Have to finish some records and drive home (~1hr or so), @cdoconn think you could quickly throw up another sign-up thread in the interim?

Reactions: 2 users
@SummerTheLynx is slacking.
Yes, I'm resulting to public shaming. It's a Friday night and I'm on antibiotics so I can't partake in my usual Friday night activities, and I need at least an idea of the next WW game. these are dark times.

Yes, but if he pops on here in the next hour and a half starts the game I'm gonna be mad 'cause I got go milk cows:p

I wanna play a speed game!

I'll run something if STL can't this evening. Have to finish some records and drive home (~1hr or so), @cdoconn think you could quickly throw up another sign-up thread in the interim?
My life became filled with stress this week, if you are able to I will let you handle, if not I can do it