Spinal fun

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nimbus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Um wow... Couldn't pay me enough to test that out lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
what was the urban myth about the spinal? That story seems basically what I remembered being told. My favorite part has always been when they chalked up the PDPH to a hangover from drinking so much in celebration the night before.

Reactions: 1 users
what was the urban myth about the spinal? That story seems basically what I remembered being told. My favorite part has always been when they chalked up the PDPH to a hangover from drinking so much in celebration the night before.

I have no idea what the urban legend is. This is actually the first time I came across this story.

For a little background, the original plan was for Bier to be the guinea pig but Hildebrandt fumbled the syringe after he got into the subarachnoid space. A lot of Bier’s CSF and most of the cocaine intended for him ended up on the floor. That’s when they decided to swap and Hildebrandt ended up being the subject. That’s why Bier ended up with a PDPHA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users