Spine Team Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Burnted_out

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
anyone know what the salaries are roughly for PM&R at this place? Anyone have any experience or opinions about this place?

Members don't see this ad.

i know one of the doc there who seems relatively happy. not sure why every single doc there seems to be about 29 years old. that would raise some red flags

Meet Your Team | Spine Team Texas Minimally Invasive Back Surgery & Treatment

Yeah they definitely all seem young. What’s the pay like there? I ask because I was offered a position there with supposedly good salary but they won’t discuss specifics unless I actually interview which I don’t want to at this time given I have a current job. But very curious about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah they definitely all seem young. What’s the pay like there? I ask because I was offered a position there with supposedly good salary but they won’t discuss specifics unless I actually interview which I don’t want to at this time given I have a current job. But very curious about it.

dont know. i go the impression that it was decent, but not great. i dont know the numbers

dont know. i go the impression that it was decent, but not great. i dont know the numbers
which location is this spine team texas job located? they have several, that may play into how much they pay. One of my friend just joined, may be able to find out the scoop

which location is this spine team texas job located? they have several, that may play into how much they pay. One of my friend just joined, may be able to find out the scoop
I am honestly not sure - it’s in Texas for sure though. That would be great if you could ask your friend I’m really curious

I am honestly not sure - it’s in Texas for sure though. That would be great if you could ask your friend I’m really curious
Just interview then. I trained with 2 of the guys, would be happy to work with them. I'm sure the interventionalists do quite well, the others do ok. Metro Dallas.