Spiriva

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veyep

Got Books?
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to call patients and interview them and put a survey together regarding use of spiriva and their condition. Anything you have seen out there that you didn't know by just knowing the school material, package insert etc... I mean as far as side effects, precautions, contraindications, dosing and so on and so forth!

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to call patients and interview them and put a survey together regarding use of spiriva and their condition. Anything you have seen out there that you didn't know by just knowing the school material, package insert etc... I mean as far as side effects, precautions, contraindications, dosing and so on and so forth!

Thanks in advance!

The daughter of an elderly patient called us one day because her mother was taking just the capsule po each day. I'd love to know how prevalent this is for first time users.

find out the order in which they use their inhalers. And tell them they may need 2 breaths to get the all the contents of the capsule out.

Members don't see this ad :)
The daughter of an elderly patient called us one day because her mother was taking just the capsule po each day. I'd love to know how prevalent this is for first time users.

I did a rotation at a poison control center in DC (awesome experience btw) and we had about 2-3 patients a week call in saying they took the spiriva capsule PO.

Spiriva...

...all I know is that it complains all the time about not being able to find a man, has a crush on Tim Tebow, has a job that revolves around sitting in a warehouse and playing with a chemistry set at 5AM, probably smells like crabfish like everyone else from Baltimore...and hasn't posted in a while. :(

Spiriva...

...all I know is that it complains all the time about not being able to find a man, has a crush on Tim Tebow, has a job that revolves around sitting in a warehouse and playing with a chemistry set at 5AM, probably smells like crabfish like everyone else from Baltimore...and hasn't posted in a while. :(

Wow...what a horrendous list of side effects. I'd stay away from it too!

:smuggrin: ;)