sports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scienceguy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any medstudents ex-lacrosse players.....played my whole life now that undergrad is done looking things to keep me in shape

any other sports welcome......also an avid ice hockey player

Members don't see this ad.

I played Ice Hockey in high school and was really into it until I got to college, then I kinda lost track of the NHL....now the league just sucks...its sad but oh well...at least my undergrad school had an amazing hockey team

Where in NY are you? I played 6yrs for J-E in central NY (just down the street from West Genesee, which is huge in lacross). I just shoot hoops and workout now.

Members don't see this ad :)
thackl said:
Where in NY are you? I played 6yrs for J-E in central NY (just down the street from West Genesee, which is huge in lacross). I just shoot hoops and workout now.

I am from Long Island High School and college (well played D1 my freshman year in Albany then Transfured) I know West Genesee well They have an excellent Lax program. I miss the sport greatly and am willing to travel with in acceptable limits to play in a league

scienceguy said:
I am from Long Island High School and college (well played D1 my freshman year in Albany then Transfured) I know West Genesee well They have an excellent Lax program. I miss the sport greatly and am willing to travel with in acceptable limits to play in a league

I'll be playing w/ a club team in NO (New Orleans Lax) during school.

Surely there's a ton of club teams if you're in NY??? Just make some calls as there are plenty of old bastards still playing.

I don't know these guys that well yet but some are definitely in their 40's...good luck.