scienceguy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
NY
Status
any medstudents ex-lacrosse players.....played my whole life now that undergrad is done looking things to keep me in shape

any other sports welcome......also an avid ice hockey player

Blue Scrub

The Gift & The Curse
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
I played Ice Hockey in high school and was really into it until I got to college, then I kinda lost track of the NHL....now the league just sucks...its sad but oh well...at least my undergrad school had an amazing hockey team

thackl

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
Status
Where in NY are you? I played 6yrs for J-E in central NY (just down the street from West Genesee, which is huge in lacross). I just shoot hoops and workout now.

OP
S

scienceguy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
NY
Status
thackl said:
Where in NY are you? I played 6yrs for J-E in central NY (just down the street from West Genesee, which is huge in lacross). I just shoot hoops and workout now.
I am from Long Island High School and college (well played D1 my freshman year in Albany then Transfured) I know West Genesee well They have an excellent Lax program. I miss the sport greatly and am willing to travel with in acceptable limits to play in a league

LSUwannabe

Just vomicked...
10+ Year Member
May 8, 2004
NOLA
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
scienceguy said:
I am from Long Island High School and college (well played D1 my freshman year in Albany then Transfured) I know West Genesee well They have an excellent Lax program. I miss the sport greatly and am willing to travel with in acceptable limits to play in a league
I'll be playing w/ a club team in NO (New Orleans Lax) during school.

Surely there's a ton of club teams if you're in NY??? Just make some calls as there are plenty of old bastards still playing.

I don't know these guys that well yet but some are definitely in their 40's...good luck.