Spring Admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jomajo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to know if there are any pharmacy schools that have Spring admissions. If anyone knows anything, thanks a lot!!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe Southwestern in Oklahoma has spring admissions

I know that Campbell's deadline in in march, but they have rolling admission so if you wait that long you severely impair your chances.

Members don't see this ad :)
beccala33 said:
I know that Campbell's deadline in in march, but they have rolling admission so if you wait that long you severely impair your chances.

The OP meant matriculation in the spring, not rolling admissions for next fall.

To the OP: Southwestern Oklahoma has admissions in the spring and the fall, and they have one of the cheapest tuitions in the country, but I hear it's very difficult to get into their school unless you're an OK resident.

Is Southwestern Oklahoma the only school?

FutureRxGal said:
The OP meant matriculation in the spring, not rolling admissions for next fall.

I realized what they meant as soon as I sent it, sorry- i'm a *****! :)

FutureRxGal said:
No, you're not a *****! :laugh: It's fine. Most people, I think, aren't aware that Southwestern has spring admissions. :)

Has the deadline passed for admissions at southwestern? Their website shows that everything must be in by October, but maybe they just haven't updated their website.
Thanks!

GATOR Girl said:
Has the deadline passed for admissions at southwestern? Their website shows that everything must be in by October, but maybe they just haven't updated their website.
Thanks!

The deadline for spring 2006 admissions was October 1st, the deadline for admission into the fall 2006 semester isn't until February 1st.