Profchaos

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2004
Status
My break is next week, which means CA again. What do you guys plan to do? :)

Dentist 2 be

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
Status
Non-Student
Profchaos said:
My break is next week, which means CA again. What do you guys plan to do? :)
My spring break is at the end of April. I'm going on a cruise to the caribbean with my BF. :D

calbear14

Go Bears!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2004
Status
I'll be snowboarding next week in Colorado! :thumbup:

cowsgomoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
Alpharetta, GA
Status
I will be studying for the DAT. Going to be so much fun woooohoooo!!!

Jess_SB

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2004
San Francisco
Status
Mine's next week too. I'm getting surgery on the first day :thumbdown: - but, even if I don't have a quick recovery I'll probably just hang out at the beach (one on the many perks of going to UCSB and living a 1/2 block from the Pacific!) :D

Tooth Fixer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2005
Status
Good old DAT studying would be heading my way. Going to enter the realm of math, sciences, PAT I can't wait. To top it off I will be taking a practice DAT exam. :scared:

ChippedToothOSU

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
OSU Campus
Status
yea OSU's spring break is next week and as my friends go to mexico and las vegas ill be here in the bitter cold of columbus :( but on a good note, i wont be studying for the DATs, haha. good luck to ya

jk5177

Just Kidding
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Oregon
Status
Dentist
I'm trying to teach in a public junior high for a week if the opportunity arises. It would be so awesome if I can do so. Make some money to. Maybe I'll also try to go out with this girl if it works out.

mochafreak

registered quaffer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2003
Where the deer use crosswalks
Visit site
Status
Dentist
I'll be studying for the DAT...while my parents help me remodel my bathroom, and my brother and his wife stay for the weekend before taking a stray puppy I found back to NY with them. Of course, my husband will be in Colorado during this time :scared: Please...help me.

angeeeeee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2004
Seattle
Status
Dental Student
Going to Puerto Vallarta for 9 days...YAY!!
the first stress free vacation of my college career...facing an easy last quarter, no DAT worries, no application worries...wow it feels good to be finished with the "process" :)

beannaithe

Bionerd
10+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2005
Phila, PA
Status
Dentist
a whole week of no school so i can do nothing by concentrate on DAT practice exams, studying, and getting my application for my review commitee together.

it's going to be so much fun! :p