Spring Break!!! Give me a break!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Profchaos

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My break is next week, which means CA again. What do you guys plan to do? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Profchaos said:
My break is next week, which means CA again. What do you guys plan to do? :)

My spring break is at the end of April. I'm going on a cruise to the caribbean with my BF. :D

I'll be snowboarding next week in Colorado! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be studying for the DAT. Going to be so much fun woooohoooo!!!

Mine's next week too. I'm getting surgery on the first day :thumbdown: - but, even if I don't have a quick recovery I'll probably just hang out at the beach (one on the many perks of going to UCSB and living a 1/2 block from the Pacific!) :D

Good old DAT studying would be heading my way. Going to enter the realm of math, sciences, PAT I can't wait. To top it off I will be taking a practice DAT exam. :scared:

yea OSU's spring break is next week and as my friends go to mexico and las vegas ill be here in the bitter cold of columbus :( but on a good note, i wont be studying for the DATs, haha. good luck to ya

For spring break this year I've decided to finally graduate and go backpacking across Europe/middle east for 3+ months.

I'm trying to teach in a public junior high for a week if the opportunity arises. It would be so awesome if I can do so. Make some money to. Maybe I'll also try to go out with this girl if it works out.

I'll be studying for the DAT...while my parents help me remodel my bathroom, and my brother and his wife stay for the weekend before taking a stray puppy I found back to NY with them. Of course, my husband will be in Colorado during this time :scared: Please...help me.

Going to Puerto Vallarta for 9 days...YAY!!
the first stress free vacation of my college career...facing an easy last quarter, no DAT worries, no application worries...wow it feels good to be finished with the "process" :)

catching up on studying for the 21 hours i've taken! fun...fun...

a whole week of no school so i can do nothing by concentrate on DAT practice exams, studying, and getting my application for my review commitee together.

it's going to be so much fun! :p

Mine too :oops: Not too much fun. We had two exams already this week!