• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Spring Break!!!

About the Ads
About the Ads

pmantz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2006
Milwaukee
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Putting together two manuscripts for journal articles, doing research, cleaning my house to put on the market. But I will find time to drink a couple beers, probaly while cleaning. The key to a productive spring break is multy tasking.

purduephigam

SuPurdueper Member
10+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2006
Suburbia
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
acapulco for 10 days

I hate you. I went there a few years ago, and it was honestly the best time of my life. Do yourself a favor and go to Palladium at least once. I'm sure you've heard about the devil!

Anyways, this'll be my first non-tropical spring break in five years. It'll most likely be spent underneath my car and looking for an apartment.

KOM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Greece in general is gorgeous, my sister and I are going to Athens and a bunch of islands in June like the night of her graduation..cant wait.

Yeah, I went a few years ago. The food is FANTASTIC and the islands are absolutely gorgeous. Santorini is incredible.

You guys will have a blast. Drink some Ouzo for me!!!!!!!!

pacbum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I 'll be there this spring break!!!

last spring break i went on a mediterranean cruise with 8 of my friends...and let me say, easily one of the best vacations of my life. plus, there aren't many tourists around this time.

oh and you have to ride the donkeys in Santorini...it's a fun experience.

going anywhere else in greece?

in her drawer

Ain't no glory in a war
10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2006
The City, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I'm gonna go to SF with a buddy of mine for a few days. We're just gonna chill out and have fun (while I do a bit of apartment shopping). After that, I'm also gonna go to Vegas with a group of my friends. I'm looking forward to spring break this year. :D

4thQtrDreams

Good times, for a change.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2004
San Francisco
www.predents.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
...looking for an apartment.

are all you guys really going to look for apartments and then rent them out for the remainder of April, and all of may, June and July? Even for those of us going to Pacific that would mean at least 2 months of paying rent for an empty apartment

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.