Spring Cleaning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gut Shot

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To our faithful and benevolent path moderator,

Is it time to close and retire the "Interviews 2005 Match" thread? The last post was 2/18, and the match has come and gone and all.

*Sniff sniff, we hardly knew ye.*

Members don't see this ad.

All I know is that when we were going through the application process this year the Interview thread from last year was stickied. That was fine and all but I only looked at that whole thread once or twice. So it's really up to the upcoming applicants whether they want to keep it stuck or not.

3 stickies are not bad. There are other subforums in SDN that have many more stickies.

Members don't see this ad :)
deschutes said:
I had thought that too. I think Andy was saying we should leave it for the next cycle of applicants.

I figured with 570 posts in the 2005 thread, the 2006'ers need a fresh start. Although they will never match our charm and good looks, they need goals.

Believe me, I have been eyeing it for awhile now. But as soon as I take it down someone will complain.

Well, I think I will break down and test it, since many of you seem to agree.

Havarti666 said:
I figured with 570 posts in the 2005 thread, the 2006'ers need a fresh start. Although they will never match our charm and good looks, they need goals.
...don't hate us because we're beautiful! ;)

Invariable topic of conversation today -

At 10am: "It's 10am already!?"

At 2pm: "WTF it's already 2pm!"

At 6pm: "Holy crap it's 6pm where did the weekend go!"

At 9pm: "Shoot it's 9pm I hate daylight savings!"

At midnight: "It's midnight already?"

Brian Pavlovitz said:

Hey Brian
How are your rotations going on? Still on Pediatrics fighting rotavirus?

Get it over with soon dude....... :laugh:

Quant

quant and Brian, don't get your panties in a bunch. :laugh:

you're technically not a 2006'er until you submit those ERAS applications :)

AndyMilonakis said:
quant and Brian, don't get your panties in a bunch. :laugh:

you're technically not a 2006'er until you submit those ERAS applications :)

No panties in a bunch here. :p I just wish I already had that ERAS application done already. I also wish third year was over, but alas, it still rolls on.

Quant-I'm still in pediatrics, happily NOT dealing with rotavirus (although I did get a nasty cold last week; went through a box of kleenex in about 3 days, and STILL my nose hasn't totally dried up. Yuk!!). I'm in the "well baby" nursery, which is rather laid-back. One more week,and it's off to the psych ward with me. Hope they let me leave.... :laugh:

Brian Pavlovitz said:
I'm in the "well baby" nursery, which is rather laid-back. One more week,and it's off to the psych ward with me. Hope they let me leave.... :laugh:

Ah, the memories. The awful, awful memories. May they get gonorrhea and burn in Hell forever. Amen.

Havarti666 said:
Ah, the memories. The awful, awful memories. May they get gonorrhea and burn in Hell forever. Amen.

Rarely do I laugh out loud when alone :laugh: :laugh: