Spring Forward (time change this weekend!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lailanni

c/o 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder to change your clocks 1 hour ahead this Sunday (if you're in the US..not sure about other places?)

Makes for an extra ugly Monday morning, but you'll appreciate the longer daylight hours!

Members don't see this ad.

Every year I HATE the time change! It sucks!

When you spring forward you LOSE an hour of sleep
:sleep:
When you fall back you GAIN an hour of sleep

Why cant they just stick to ONE time and leave DST alone?

Every year I HATE the time change! It sucks!

When you spring forward you LOSE an hour of sleep
:sleep:
When you fall back you GAIN an hour of sleep

Why cant they just stick to ONE time and leave DST alone?

You can always move to Hawaii (I wish I could) or Arizona, where they don't change their clocks.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can always move to Hawaii (I wish I could) or Arizona, where they don't change their clocks.

I think that both those places would be too hot to live there but I still might consider the move!:D

Just a reminder to change your clocks 1 hour ahead this Sunday (if you're in the US..not sure about other places?)

Makes for an extra ugly Monday morning, but you'll appreciate the longer daylight hours!

DST happened last night... didn't it? So it made my Sunday ugly. :(

Yeah it happened last night. I didn't want that extra hour of sleep right before finals anyway ;).

I want my hour back!!!!:mad:

I went to a midnight launch for a video game (no comments about nerdery please :p) at midnight and of course we were up playing it until 3 (really 4) am. Stupid daylight savings robbed us out of an hour of gaming!