Spring grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilchinoboy03

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I already submitted my AADSAS, they won't see my spring grades until December when AADSAS opens the window to update transcripts, correct?

Members don't see this ad.

If I already submitted my AADSAS, they won't see my spring grades until December when AADSAS opens the window to update transcripts, correct?

this past cycle, i sent in my transcripts after the summer session and AADSAS sent out an update to my schools. you don't have to wait until december.

jb!:)

You can also fax copies of your new grades on an updated transcript. Many people have said suggested that here, and I confirmed it with an admissions director.

Using this method they will be able to have a copy of your new grades, but I highly doubt they will do all the calculations the edit your GPA, and will just wait until AADSAS does that

this past cycle, i sent in my transcripts after the summer session and AADSAS sent out an update to my schools. you don't have to wait until december.

jb!:)

Did you call and talk to AADSAS or just randomly send them a new transcript? I never heard of this before, but I think I might try it.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you have stellar grades (A, A+) in upper level science classes that wont be reported till Dec, send them to your top schools of choice (sending out 10+ transcripts gets expensive) or any ones that u get interviews at. Talked to some schools and they said it can help.

you send in the updated transcript with your summer grades to AADSAS, and they automatically update it for you and send it in to all the schools?

whoa this is all news. i was under the impression you had to wait until that window opened up. hmm...i'll have to call aadsas on this one. will they recalculate your gpa as well?

whoa this is all news. i was under the impression you had to wait until that window opened up. hmm...i'll have to call aadsas on this one. will they recalculate your gpa as well?

Hope so. Keep us posted if anything happens. I want to do this once my new grades appear on my transcript.

aren't any other quarter system kids in this same position? i mean for quarter system, finals were mid-june, and I'm sure a lot of us submitted before this. what are you guys thinking?

I submitted AADSAS on may 29th...I already had all my grades for spring semester, but since i had already mailed transcripts earlier, it didnt show any letter grade for any spring courses. But AADSAS still calculated those courses in my GPA

I wanted to know if this was possible so i just called AADSAS and asked them. They told me that it is not possible to send in updated grades until December. So you guys that just did it, did you send it without notifying them and they just did it for you?