Spring grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vaheb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I go to a school which uses the quarter system and I was wondering since my spring quarter is going to finish June 16, and I want to hopefully have my spring grades included, will it make a difference if I apply June 1st, or like June 22nd or something like since all the apps are mailed out on the same day, like June 28?

Or maybe I can call in to the schools and ask if I can send in my spring grades after I've submitted my initial app?

Sorry, I just don't know how the system works. Can some vets help me out :)

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't really matter between the 1st and the 22nd of June. As long as you're in June, it should be plenty early.

Doesn't really matter between the 1st and the 22nd of June. As long as you're in June, it should be plenty early.

My GPA won't exactly be where I want it to be by the end of this quarter, so I've been wanting to also include spring, because it'll make a good difference. Thats why I want to make sure I still can get everything in by the time first applications are mailed out!

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump for any other insights?

it's give and take. If you want to include your spring grades you will have to wait til later to have your application ready to mail out. Usually it takes about 5 to 10 days for the admin to verify your transcript and grades. I wouldn't worry too much about early or late june because most schools won't even start reviewing the apps until july, some even later, like Harvard. just make sure you don't apply after august.