Spring semester programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Shot

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what other programs are there that let you start in Spring besides Barry University?

Thanks in advance for any help (which I really need).

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Shot said:
Can anyone tell me what other programs are there that let you start in Spring besides Barry University?

Thanks in advance for any help (which I really need).

There are really no advantages to starting in the Spring, especially if you are taking full year classes for the first time. If you just looking to take the second semester of a particular class because you've already taken the first half thats different. I know Harvard you can start any time, its just not advised.

I know West Chester in Pennsylvania takes students in the Spring. Although it's not very well known outside of Pennsylvania it's actually a pretty dedicated program from what I have gotten from the program director - Dr.C.

Also, there is a linkage to Drexel and to Temple and you are still eligibile for linkages even if you begin in the Spring - however, it wouldn't be for the following Fall but the next one if that makes any sense. Aslo you must complete all pre-req's at WC if you want to be considered for linkage.

Anyway, check it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Columbia has a spring start too. It allows for people who need pre-chem or pre-calc work to begin those classes over the summer before taking regular classes in the fall. I know people who got accepted to Columbia for fall who, because they needed intro work, had to wait until spring anyway.

Duquesne University in Pittsburgh has a spring start. They have a Temple linkage and Lake Erie (DO school).