spring start master's programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okaylol

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

are there any master's program (biomedical sciences etc.) that start in the spring (jan 2022)? because if i'm applying for the 2022 cycle i would like a semester of classes under my belt before I apply.

thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Nsu florida as well

are any of these fully online?
Just started the fall program at NSU. It's fully online right now, they haven't announced anything for spring yet but I think there's a good chance it'll be online.

Hey,
I will say to go to Barry located in Hollywood Florida.
I am actually a student there now and the program thus far ia very good. I graduate spring 2022.
Let me know if you have any more details about it we can chat about it .

Hey,
I will say to go to Barry located in Hollywood Florida.
I am actually a student there now and the program thus far ia very good. I graduate spring 2022.
Let me know if you have any more details about it we can chat about it .
Hello,
I applied for Spring 2022. Are there any apartments in walking distance as I will not have my car. Are there any study areas in the building since there is no library?

Hello,
I applied for Spring 2022. Are there any apartments in walking distance as I will not have my car. Are there any study areas in the building since there is no library?
Hey,
walking distance... I can find out, i know there are houses near but I will have to find out for you. Can i get back to you with this.
There is no library but only on the main campus and that is about 20 mins drive. Although there is no libray you can study within the building and if the classwrooms are empty you can use that to study as well.
I know you wont have your car, but maybe you should consider bringing it because it will really help you - unless you uber. Therefore you can study properly (depending on what your studying environment is). I at times study in the building, ill put my headphones in but i get easily distracted when i see a familar faces so go somewhere else.

Hey,
walking distance... I can find out, i know there are houses near but I will have to find out for you. Can i get back to you with this.
There is no library but only on the main campus and that is about 20 mins drive. Although there is no libray you can study within the building and if the classwrooms are empty you can use that to study as well.
I know you wont have your car, but maybe you should consider bringing it because it will really help you - unless you uber. Therefore you can study properly (depending on what your studying environment is). I at times study in the building, ill put my headphones in but i get easily distracted when i see a familar faces so go somewhere else.
May I DM you to get info on this? I've just been admitted for this incoming spring term on the dental track.