Spring Start programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leah27

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on pharmacy programs that have spring semester entry? If so, where do you find info on them? I seem to remember someone mentioning this before, but i can't find the thread. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

karmapatroL said:
Regarding Hawaii's "spring enrollment":

Their website mentions nothing about spring enrollment. I have emailed them more than once asking about it. They never bothered to reply. The 2005 application mentions nothing about selecting an enrollment period. Today, my curiosity got the better of me and I called their admissions office to ask a real person. Of course, nobody answered the phone and there was no recording or voicemail. If anyone calls to ask about spring enrollment and actually gets an answer, I'd love to hear it. I think HICP needs a better PR manager.

Members don't see this ad :)
jdpharmd? said:
Regarding Hawaii's "spring enrollment":

Their website mentions nothing about spring enrollment. I have emailed them more than once asking about it. They never bothered to reply. The 2005 application mentions nothing about selecting an enrollment period. Today, my curiosity got the better of me and I called their admissions office to ask a real person. Of course, nobody answered the phone and there was no recording or voicemail. If anyone calls to ask about spring enrollment and actually gets an answer, I'd love to hear it. I think HICP needs a better PR manager.

i think their office opens at 10am hawaii time, so noon pacific standard time..i called them afte 10am and they always picked up.

sungs01 said:
i think their office opens at 10am hawaii time, so noon pacific standard time..i called them afte 10am and they always picked up.
PST or PDT? I called at 12:36pm Arizona time (PDT right now), so does that mean that it was only 9:36 hawaii time? I wish I could go to work or school at 10am.. how nice would that be?

if you download the hawaii college of pharmacy 2008 application, im pretty sure it says that the due date is april 1, 2005, and that it is for the september 2008 class. so it doesnt look like you could get accepted in the spring, only the fall

Hawaii College of Pharmacy doesn't accept students for the spring semester..only for the fall. I know this for sure because I spoke to Mr. Park, who seems to handle everything about the school.