1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

spring transcript question

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by tastrophe, May 9, 2008.

1. tastrophe

tastrophe NCSU c/o 2013
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    Okay, so here's the question of the week :laugh:...

If you complete prereqs after being accepted (ie, you're taking them now, or just finished), you have to send your transcripts to the school to demonstrate that you successfully completed their requirements. My question is, if those prereqs were taken at a school other than your primary school, do you have to send in a transcript from your primary school as well? Or just from the school where the prereqs were completed?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MickeysPet

MickeysPet MSU CVM c/o 2012
    2+ Year Member

Veterinary Student
    MSU requires a transcript within 15 days of the end of the semester whether you're still taking pre-reqs or not. Even if they didn't specify, I'd send it anyway. I'm paranoid like that...:p

4. Pomona2006

Pomona2006 UC Davis SVM c/o 2013
    7+ Year Member

Veterinarian
    That's a good question tastrophe! I'm likely to be in the same boat next year. Out of curiosity, how many prereqs did you complete in the spring and what type of courses were they (science / non-science)?

5. dyachei

dyachei vet robot pirate zombie
    Administrator Veterinarian 10+ Year Member

Veterinarian
    I had already graduated when I finished my pre-reqs and could only send transcripts from the other schools (the summer before I started vet school). I'm pretty sure you'll only need those other school transcripts, but it may depend on the school.

6. tastrophe

tastrophe NCSU c/o 2013
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    so the official word is: all final transcripts. Just wanted to let everyone know the verdict!