spring transcript question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tastrophe

NCSU c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the question of the week :laugh:...

If you complete prereqs after being accepted (ie, you're taking them now, or just finished), you have to send your transcripts to the school to demonstrate that you successfully completed their requirements. My question is, if those prereqs were taken at a school other than your primary school, do you have to send in a transcript from your primary school as well? Or just from the school where the prereqs were completed?

Members don't see this ad.

MSU requires a transcript within 15 days of the end of the semester whether you're still taking pre-reqs or not. Even if they didn't specify, I'd send it anyway. I'm paranoid like that...:p

That's a good question tastrophe! I'm likely to be in the same boat next year. Out of curiosity, how many prereqs did you complete in the spring and what type of courses were they (science / non-science)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so here's the question of the week :laugh:...

If you complete prereqs after being accepted (ie, you're taking them now, or just finished), you have to send your transcripts to the school to demonstrate that you successfully completed their requirements. My question is, if those prereqs were taken at a school other than your primary school, do you have to send in a transcript from your primary school as well? Or just from the school where the prereqs were completed?

I had already graduated when I finished my pre-reqs and could only send transcripts from the other schools (the summer before I started vet school). I'm pretty sure you'll only need those other school transcripts, but it may depend on the school.

so the official word is: all final transcripts. Just wanted to let everyone know the verdict!