Springtime fun.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there, fellow EM-ers.

Just for fun; and if anyone else does these things - let me know which one is more awesome.

I'm dedicated to doing something fun this spring, once the weather breaks. Should I throw some money towards kitesurfing lessons, or a Harley-Davidson learn to ride course ?

Members don't see this ad.

Never kitesurfed, but nothing beats riding a bike down a twisty-curvy road.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kite surfing is fun but like all surf sports takes a significant time commitment and for nature to line up giving you the right conditions to even do it.

Hey there, fellow EM-ers.

Just for fun; and if anyone else does these things - let me know which one is more awesome.

I'm dedicated to doing something fun this spring, once the weather breaks. Should I throw some money towards kitesurfing lessons, or a Harley-Davidson learn to ride course ?

Harley Davidson for sure !! Quicker and cheaper than kite surfing lessons, and of course the thrill :D

What does this have to do with EM? Other than the obvious fact you will most likely end up in the ER after your cherry session at either activity.

I've done a couple of kitesurfing lessons in the Outer Banks. It was a lot of fun. Never really been into motorcycles. Thought I'd get one but then I did an EM residency. No way now.