st anthony in OKC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JasonsWife

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
we still have gotten no communication from them! so i have some questions for those of you that are already there.
by chance, are they offering any access to health insurance? what about assistance in locating housing? and when are they wanting the students to report?

any info would be apprecaited. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

we still have gotten no communication from them! so i have some questions for those of you that are already there.
by chance, are they offering any access to health insurance? what about assistance in locating housing? and when are they wanting the students to report?

any info would be apprecaited. thanks!

Going there as a medical student or as a resident? What rotation are you going to be there for?

3rd year clinical rotations. (this is the clinical rotations, forum, right?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, it is the clinical rotations forum. But health insurance is usually offered to hospital employees (ie RESIDENTS) not students.

Try calling/emailing the program.

3rd year clinical rotations. (this is the clinical rotations, forum, right?)

Wow, just asking. I did my 3rd year rotations there and starting internship there when the new MS3's start, but nevermind now, you can find the info yourself.

Wow, just asking. I did my 3rd year rotations there and starting internship there when the new MS3's start, but nevermind now, you can find the info yourself.

Nothing like a breakdown in non-verbal communication.

She wasn't being a smart-ass; some people communicate by asking rhetorical questions for validation.

Of course, I could be wrong, and she was just being a wench.:smuggrin:

wow. im so sorry you though i was being a witch. i was just trying to clarify.

my DH just doesnt tell me anything and is perfectly content to sit back and wait for them to get around to contacting us and im getting very anxious. just wondering if i could get any information on start dates or options for health insurance, ect.

thanks in advance.