St. Augustine Dec 2 interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptgirl1313

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I just received an invite for the December 2 interview at the Florida campus at St Augustine. It's kind of late notice so I'm slightly freaking out. Does anyone else have an interview here on this date? And any advice on the interview.
Thanks for any help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Summer 2017
I have not interviewed with them this year yet but I did interview last year. Interview day was very relaxed. The day started with an introduction where they speak about the school and the program. They then split you into groups. Some go on a campus tour and others go straight to interview then visa versa. The interview itself was with a faculty member and another applicant. Good luck!
 
I have not interviewed with them this year yet but I did interview last year. Interview day was very relaxed. The day started with an introduction where they speak about the school and the program. They then split you into groups. Some go on a campus tour and others go straight to interview then visa versa. The interview itself was with a faculty member and another applicant. Good luck!
Thanks so much! This makes me feel a lot better.
 
I will be there too! Pretty much all I've heard is what ss1817 told you above. The only other thing that I heard was that the interviewers may include 1-3 people and the interviewees may include 2-4 people. I don't really know what to expect when it comes to how we all interact, but it'll be interesting, I'm sure!
 
I will be there too! Pretty much all I've heard is what ss1817 told you above. The only other thing that I heard was that the interviewers may include 1-3 people and the interviewees may include 2-4 people. I don't really know what to expect when it comes to how we all interact, but it'll be interesting, I'm sure!
I agree! As of right now, I'm excited and nervous. I wish you the best of luck though!