St. Augustine DPT Residential Program (Spring 23)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurept.ag

Reaction score
Wassup Everyone,

I'm creating this thread for anybody who is applying to the spring 23 cohort for the university of St.Augustine DPT residential program.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I just applied here. From what I have read, it seems like people hear back pretty quickly. I will post on here if I hear anything from them!

Hey! I applied a few weeks ago and just got an email inviting me to a Virtual Interview July 7th! Anyone have any advice on what they will ask or how to prepare for the virtual interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ll be attending the Austin campus for summer residential.

What do the advisors talk about when you have the meeting with them to review your application before it is actually submitted?

What do the advisors talk about when you have the meeting with them to review your application before it is actually submitted?
They go through it to determine that you meet the minimums(gpa, gre, lor, pre-reqs) and then discuss what your motivation and experience is for PT school, who will be supporting you. Then they’ll tell you that the admissions committee will either direct admit you, interview you, or deny you and give a reason why.

I will be interviewing for the Austin campus next month. Any advice or preparation tips for the interview?
I did not interview with them since I was a direct admit but for the two interviews I’ve had with other universities they’ve asked:
1. Why DPT?
2. Why our school?
3. What is your why?
4. How do you handle stress and failure, what did you learn?
5. How diverse are you?
6. What strengths do you have to become a DPT?

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for you’re help :) I appreciate it.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone interview for the St.Augustine campus for the May term yet? If so, what did they ask?

What’s the purpose of this residency?
Not a residency, the program offers two sorts of programs one being hybrid where you can learn online and in person vs residential where it’s almost all in person with some online classes.

Not a residency, the program offers two sorts of programs one being hybrid where you can learn online and in person vs residential where it’s almost all in person with some online classes.
Ohhh I zee