St. Augustine References?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blahblah56

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that there needs to be 4 references but who do they want the references to be? im assuming at least 2 will be pts but who can the other 2 be done by?

Members don't see this ad.

It only makes sense that the other 2 possibilities are recommendations from Professors.

􀂉 References
You must provide four (4) references from the following sources: two (2) physical therapists; one current or
former faculty member/faculty advisor; one other individual of your choice. Each of the Reference Checklist forms
(included with the application form) should be submitted in a sealed envelope. Reference forms can accompany your
application or the person providing the reference can send it directly to the University.

This is from the USA application packet.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah 2 pts, one professor or faculty member and the other is your choice. i asked an attorney who used to be my boss.

that sounds right, I had 2 pt's, one professor, and my former boss... i'm sure you could use 2 professors though, too