St. Augustine, Spring 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heftesmurf

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone applied and gotten an interview for st. augustine for their january starting class? or has anyone already interviewed and gotten in for this class? i applied and still haven't heard anything back yet. i sent in my application a little late and am hoping to hear something back form them this week.
 
My wife and I are about to graduate, and will be helping conduct interviews.

I was wondering if you have any information, but do they send letters in the mail or email about interviews? my friend said he has received an email, but I have not heard anything at all(not even a rejection). Could you shed light on this process
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they usually send e-mail. You could contact Laina Derringer or Diane Hartley at the school for more info.
 
I have applied to the program in the past and interviewed. They will email you to let you know about the interview. If you are not selected you will recieve a letter in the mail. hope that helps!
 
Is anyone else interviewing Friday July 31 at the San Diego Campus?? Or have info on the types of questions they may ask? Thanks!
 
My wife and I are about to graduate, and will be helping conduct interviews.

Hello, I was wondering since you all are about to graduate or have already by this time, what could you tell me about the program. I am getting ready to withdrawal from the DPT program that I am currently in, in hopes of getting a better education as USA. How would you rate the school on a scale from 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest)? Do you feel that the professors are truly advocates of your success? Are there any problem areas, if so what are they? Do you feel like you were in fact learning? Do you feel well prepared? Do you have any advice or suggestions? Also, do you know of anyone in the Flex program? I would like to gain more insight from students in that program as well. I feel like I owe it to my future patients/clients to gain the best education possible so that I am able to provide them with the best care possible, and I am hoping that that is what I can get from USA. So, anything you can share would be extremely helpful and beneficial to me. Thank you in advance!
 
I was wondering if anyone is currently in the Flex Program?? What are the pros and cons? Do you recommend it??