St. Augustine summer term

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrutoJC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone applied and still haven't heard of anything?? just wondering..

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I applied for the summer term but haven't heard anything. I did get an email asking if I will be finishing my degree by May, so I think they are in the process of reviewing applications, but other than that nothing.

The waiting process is a killer.

yeh I applied to, I've been contact with one of their ppl. They are very nice and will give you info about your application

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, Have you heard anything yet? I am anxiously waiting the interview on November 19th but I was wondering if that was the only interview date or if either of you were asked to come on a different date. Just trying to get a feel for how many applicants got interviews... Good Luck to you both!

I also got an interview for Nov 19th in St. Augustine...I got a notice two weeks after I send in my application so they are pretty fast. So nervous right now for the interview.. Hopefully, someone can give us some insight on what kind of question they ask for the essay.

Hey guys,
If you do a search on the forums there are tons of threads regarding essay questions and interviews. If you have questions after reading those, let me know!

does anyone know if they stop reviewing the applications? because the dec. term is coming up... i have yet to hear from them. i was just wondering if anyone knows if they stopped

does anyone know if they stop reviewing the applications? because the dec. term is coming up... i have yet to hear from them. i was just wondering if anyone knows if they stopped

You should contact the school regarding your status. Interview for CA campus is on the 15th and for the St. Augustine campus is on the 19th. If you have apply to the St. Augustine, FL campus than email Dian Hartley at [email protected] , she is the director of admission for the FL campus. Good luck and please let us know if u got the interview too.