St. Augustine Waitlists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpt22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this network. I was wondering if anyone knew how the waitlists worked at St. Augustine? Do you for sure get a seat for the following semester or could the process be even longer? or Do they not do that anymore? Thanks in advance for the help.

(sorry this posted twice...my computer froze when I was posting and it sent twice)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to this network. I was wondering if anyone knew how the waitlists worked at St. Augustine? Do you for sure get a seat for the following semester or could the process be even longer? or Do they not do that anymore? Thanks in advance for the help.

(sorry this posted twice...my computer froze when I was posting and it sent twice)

Yes you do for sure get a seat..so if you do not make it off the waitlist for whatever trimester you applied for you will be rolled to the next and if fo rsome reason that trimester was full at worst, then you would be rolled to the following. So it can be a wait but you are garunteed a seat!
Were you waitlisted?

I heard the same info lirpa stated. You will have a seat eventually!